1. Take a nature walk and enjoy the beautiful planet we live on. Some of our favorite hikes can be found in the book 60 Hikes within 60 Miles.
2. Visit www.storylineonline.net and listen to an actor read aloud a BOOK of your choice. You can select the title, author, or reader. Ed O'Neill reads the book How I learned Geography
3. Watch a video or Netflick documentary about our planet.
4. Plant a tree with your family or friends. J and L in Bountiful, UT sells them in a five gallon bucket.
5. March for Science - If you live in Salt Lake City the march starts at 3PM today.
Before the day ends get out out there and enjoy the beauty of the planet we live on.
What are you doing for Earth Day?
Comment below and tell us what you are doing.