Policies and Procedures
Drop Off and Pick Up
- Students may arrive for STEM summer camps beginning at 8:30 a.m. Monday - Friday.
- Parents or an authorized individual will be required to sign in/sign out children from STEM camp daily. There is no curb side drop off.
- Parents must pick up their children within 15-minutes at the end of each class/program. A $20 fee will be incurred following the 15-minute period, and an additional $1 per minute there after.
- Your child may make-up any missed class within the monthly memberships or summer camps. Make-ups are available by giving us 24-hour notice. Students can make-up classes in the same month and is based on space availability.
- You are entitled to a full refund, less a $25 cancellation fee and the cost of the classes/programs that have taken place. Refund requests must be submitted in writing and must include the child's name, the adult's name, the class/program being cancelled, and the reason for the cancellation.